| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
Mac OS X Apps FAQ
- I don't see a new application listed. Where is it?
The site relies on you, the user, to help keep the content up to date. As we become aware of new applications, we will add them to the site. If you find an application that's not listed on Macosxapps.com, please let us know by contributing to the site! please don't send the story in an email, because it'll take a lot longer to get it posted.
- I'm a developer and I have a new OS X app. What do i do?
Developers are highly encouraged to take advantage of the site to promote their new applications. It doesn't cost anything to submit a listing, and never will. This site is a great way to get the word out about your software, and the comment system can be used to communicate with your users.
- Can anyone submit an application to the site?
Absolutely! you don't even need to have an account to submit an application to the site. just click on the "contribute" link at the top of the page. fill out the form, and it will be sent to the site administrators for approval. most of the time it will be approved within a few hours.
- What are the comments all about?
For each listing on the site, there's an entire message board system attached. Please use this system to ask questions, post reviews, or talk with the developers of the applications they're attached to.
- Can anyone post comments?
Yes. you can post anonymously or under your user ID.
- I don't like your poll options, will you add more?
there's only room for a limited selection of choices. someone is always going to find something they want added to a poll, but once it's up and running, it's too late - it would skew the already unscientific results even more.
- How do i submit a link to my site?
click on the "web resources" link at the top of the page, then on the "add a link" page. please only submit site links that are specific to Mac OS X news and information. personal web site links won't be submitted. you can put a link to your homepage in your personal profile, which anyone can read once you've submitted a story or a comment to a story.
- How can i find an older listing?
Click on the "search" link at the top of the page. recent postings [within the last few days] are available in the "Older Listings" box on the right side of the page.
- Why should i create an account?
it's a good way for users of the site to find out something about you. important critical information is not displayed on the profile page. think of it as a way to let others know where you're coming from.
- Aren't you going to sell my information to spammers?
absolutely not. we don't like spam and we won't ever sell or loan, or give your personal information [such as email addresses] to anyone.
| ||Previous Listings || |
| ||Mac OS X Hints || |
| ||dealmac || |
- Samsung 3D Active Glasses, $41 SWYR credit for $50 + free shipping
- Samsung ST72 16MP Digital Camera, $51 SWYR credit for $88 + free shipping
- iDrive 1TB 1-Year Online Backup with Military-Grade Encryption for $19
- Sony Stereo Headset with iPod / iPhone Remote for $10 + free shipping
- Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating Earphones for $6 + free shipping
- Refurb Netgear Dual 802.11ac WiFi Router w/ adapter for $65 + free shipping
- Stickr Trackr 2-Pack for Mobile Devices for $30 + free shipping
- Damask Pattern Rubberized Case for iPhone 6 for $7 + free shipping
- 36" x 24" Triptych PhotoSplit for $60 + free shipping, 45" x 30" for $80
- Duracell 48-Pack of AA and AAA Batteries for $17 + $4 s&h
- MacBook Pro i5 13" Laptop with Retina, 128GB SSD for $1,050 + free shipping
- Step Out Of Bed! Smart Alarm for iPhone and iPod touch for free
- Marc Jacobs Snap Case for iPhone 4 / 4S for $5 + free shipping
- Lowepro Camera Bags w/ up to $13 Sears credit from $15 + pickup at Sears
- Vistaprint: 33% off sitewide + free shipping w/ $50
- Lumsing 10,400mAh External Battery Pack for $20 + free shipping via Prime
- Canon T5i DSLR, 18-135mm Lens, more for $749 after rebate + free shipping
- Canon T5i DSLR, 18-55mm Lens, more for $600 after rebate + free shipping
- Apple 3-Foot Lightning to USB Cable for $8 + free shipping
- Refurb Apple MacBook Air Laptops from $869 + free shipping
- OneDrive Storage: 15GB for free, 30GB for free with iPhone, or 1TB for $30/year
- Toshiba 8GB microSDHC Card with SD & USB Adapter for $6 + free shipping
- Toshiba 40" 120Hz 1080p LED LCD HDTV, 2 HDMI cables for $349 + free shipping
- Western Digital 2TB SATA 6Gbps Internal Hard Drive for $69 + free shipping
- 30 Duracell AA Batteries w/ 10 AAA Batteries for $16 + free shipping
- RCA 32" 720p LED LCD HDTV for $159 + pickup at Fry's
- Best Buy printable coupon: Extra 10% off open-box items
- Longform for iPhone and iPad for free
- WorldMate for iPhone / iPad / iPod touch for free
- Refurbished Apple MacBook Pro Laptops: Deals from $929 + free shipping
| ||Mac Slash || |