| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
Mac OS X Apps FAQ
- I don't see a new application listed. Where is it?
The site relies on you, the user, to help keep the content up to date. As we become aware of new applications, we will add them to the site. If you find an application that's not listed on Macosxapps.com, please let us know by contributing to the site! please don't send the story in an email, because it'll take a lot longer to get it posted.
- I'm a developer and I have a new OS X app. What do i do?
Developers are highly encouraged to take advantage of the site to promote their new applications. It doesn't cost anything to submit a listing, and never will. This site is a great way to get the word out about your software, and the comment system can be used to communicate with your users.
- Can anyone submit an application to the site?
Absolutely! you don't even need to have an account to submit an application to the site. just click on the "contribute" link at the top of the page. fill out the form, and it will be sent to the site administrators for approval. most of the time it will be approved within a few hours.
- What are the comments all about?
For each listing on the site, there's an entire message board system attached. Please use this system to ask questions, post reviews, or talk with the developers of the applications they're attached to.
- Can anyone post comments?
Yes. you can post anonymously or under your user ID.
- I don't like your poll options, will you add more?
there's only room for a limited selection of choices. someone is always going to find something they want added to a poll, but once it's up and running, it's too late - it would skew the already unscientific results even more.
- How do i submit a link to my site?
click on the "web resources" link at the top of the page, then on the "add a link" page. please only submit site links that are specific to Mac OS X news and information. personal web site links won't be submitted. you can put a link to your homepage in your personal profile, which anyone can read once you've submitted a story or a comment to a story.
- How can i find an older listing?
Click on the "search" link at the top of the page. recent postings [within the last few days] are available in the "Older Listings" box on the right side of the page.
- Why should i create an account?
it's a good way for users of the site to find out something about you. important critical information is not displayed on the profile page. think of it as a way to let others know where you're coming from.
- Aren't you going to sell my information to spammers?
absolutely not. we don't like spam and we won't ever sell or loan, or give your personal information [such as email addresses] to anyone.
| ||Previous Listings || |
| ||Mac OS X Hints || |
| ||dealmac || |
- Kodak AAA Xtralife Alkaline Batteries 48-Pack for $15 + free shipping
- Vizio 50" 1080p LED LCD HDTV, $125 Dell GC for $528 + free shipping
- Sabrent 4-Port USB Hub w/ LED Lights for $7 + free shipping w/ Prime
- Linksys Tri-Band 802.11ac WiFi Router for $200 + free shipping
- LG 65" 3D WiFi IPS LED LCD TV, wall mount for $1,319 + free shipping
- HTC Flat Cable Earphones with Mic for $5 + free shipping
- Apple EarPods w/ 3-Foot Lightning Cable for $16 + free shipping
- Refurb Apple iPad w/ Retina 16GB Tablet for $230 + free shipping
- Toshiba 50" 1080p LED LCD HDTV for $400 + free shipping
- Fenix 6-Foot Nylon Braided microUSB Cable for $4 or less each + free shipping
- Sony 64GB SDXC Memory Card with Auto Backup for $16 + free shipping
- MP3 Albums at Google Play for $1 each
- AT&T TV, Internet, HBO, & 1-Year Amazon Prime for $49
- Refurb Apple MacBook Pro Core i5 15" Laptop for $839 + free shipping
- Refurb MacBook Pro i5 17" Laptop, PEPE 12 for $850 + $22 s&h
- LG 55" 4K 2160p 3D WiFi LED LCD UHD Smart TV for $1,300 + free shipping
- PNY Turbo Plus 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $35 + free shipping
- Western Digital 2TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $80 + free shipping
- The Dress iPhone 6 Case 2-Pack preorders for $10 + free shipping
- Refurb MacBook Pro i7 Quad 2GHz 15" Laptop for $949 + free shipping
- PNY Attache 2 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $20 + free shipping w/ Prime
- Logitech K400 Wireless Touch Keyboard for $20 + free shipping w/ Prime
- Refurb Vizio 4K LED LCD Smart UHD TVs from $660 + $5 s&h
- Dell 25" IPS LED LCD Display, $50 Dell GC for $387 + free shipping
- LG 55" 120Hz 1080p LED LCD HDTV, $150 Dell GC for $599 + free shipping
- Samsung 55" 1080p LED LCD HDTV, $200 Dell GC for $798 + free shipping
- LG 49" 4K WiFi 3D LCD UHD TV, $300 Dell GC for $1,199 + free shipping
- Samsung 40" WiFi LCD Smart TV, $150 Dell GC for $398 + free shipping
- Samsung 60" 120Hz 1080p LED Smart TV for $998 + free shipping
- Orico 2.5" SATA Hard Drive External Enclosure for $9 + free shipping w/ Prime
| ||Mac Slash || |