| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
Mac OS X Apps FAQ
- I don't see a new application listed. Where is it?
The site relies on you, the user, to help keep the content up to date. As we become aware of new applications, we will add them to the site. If you find an application that's not listed on Macosxapps.com, please let us know by contributing to the site! please don't send the story in an email, because it'll take a lot longer to get it posted.
- I'm a developer and I have a new OS X app. What do i do?
Developers are highly encouraged to take advantage of the site to promote their new applications. It doesn't cost anything to submit a listing, and never will. This site is a great way to get the word out about your software, and the comment system can be used to communicate with your users.
- Can anyone submit an application to the site?
Absolutely! you don't even need to have an account to submit an application to the site. just click on the "contribute" link at the top of the page. fill out the form, and it will be sent to the site administrators for approval. most of the time it will be approved within a few hours.
- What are the comments all about?
For each listing on the site, there's an entire message board system attached. Please use this system to ask questions, post reviews, or talk with the developers of the applications they're attached to.
- Can anyone post comments?
Yes. you can post anonymously or under your user ID.
- I don't like your poll options, will you add more?
there's only room for a limited selection of choices. someone is always going to find something they want added to a poll, but once it's up and running, it's too late - it would skew the already unscientific results even more.
- How do i submit a link to my site?
click on the "web resources" link at the top of the page, then on the "add a link" page. please only submit site links that are specific to Mac OS X news and information. personal web site links won't be submitted. you can put a link to your homepage in your personal profile, which anyone can read once you've submitted a story or a comment to a story.
- How can i find an older listing?
Click on the "search" link at the top of the page. recent postings [within the last few days] are available in the "Older Listings" box on the right side of the page.
- Why should i create an account?
it's a good way for users of the site to find out something about you. important critical information is not displayed on the profile page. think of it as a way to let others know where you're coming from.
- Aren't you going to sell my information to spammers?
absolutely not. we don't like spam and we won't ever sell or loan, or give your personal information [such as email addresses] to anyone.
| ||Previous Listings || |
| ||Mac OS X Hints || |
| ||dealmac || |
- HP Compaq 23" 1080p LED LCD USB Docking Display for $130 + $5 s&h
- Otterbox Defender Case for iPhone 6 for $27 + free shipping via Prime
- 2 Speck Candyshell Cases for iPad mini for $10 + $5 s&h
- deadmau5 > album title goes here < MP3 Album for free
- ASUS 24" 1080p LED LCD Display for $150 after rebate + free shipping
- Rearth Ringke Slim Logo Cut Out Case for iPhone 6 for $5 + free shipping
- Canon-Compatible Cartridge 12-Pack with Chip for $35 + $4 s&h
- Maxell Wild Things Stereo Earbuds w/ Inline Mic 8-Pack for $13 + free shipping
- LG 49" 4K 2160p WiFi HDTV, 2.1 Soundbar, LG G Pad for $1,249 + free shipping
- LG 55" 4K 2160p LED LCD TV, LG 32" LCD HDTV for $1,399 + free shipping
- LG 65" 4K 2160p LCD Ultra HDTV, LG 32" HDTV for $2,049 + free shipping
- 10-Foot MFI Lightning to USB Sync Charge Cable for iPhone 5/6 for $8 + $4 s&h
- MiniX NEO X8-H Android TV Media Player Bundle for $127 + free shipping
- Canon CLI-221â€“Compatible Cartridge 12-Pack for $10 + free shipping
- HooToo TripMate Wireless N150 Travel Router / Charger for $36 + free shipping
- Audio-Technica Professional Headphones for $129 + free shipping
- Refurb Nikon D3300 24MP DSLR w/18-55mm Lens for $419 + free shipping
- Refurbished Netgear Dual 802.11ac WiFi Smart Router for $65 + free shipping
- Intel 120GB SATA 6Gbps Internal 2.5" SSD for $64 + free shipping
- Refurbished Apple iPad mini 2 w/ Retina 64GB for $349 + free shipping
- XtremeGuard coupons: 85% off sitewide + extra 10% off Apple, free shipping
- Panasonic 60" 120Hz 1080p 3D LED LCD HDTV for $845 + free shipping
- Open-Box Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi Tablet for $350 + free shipping
- Panasonic 55" 1080p 3D LED LCD HDTV for $790 + free shipping
- LG 55" 240Hz 3D 1080p WiFi LCD TV w/ 32" TV, more for $1,299 + free shipping
- LG 50" 1080p 120Hz LED LCD HDTV for $473 + $20 s&h
- Refurb Canon 60D 18MP DSLR Camera Body for $461 + free shipping, more
- Refurb Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP DSLR Camera Body for $320 + free shipping
- Refurb Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera Body for $767 + free shipping, more
- Refurb Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18MP DSLR Camera Kit for $629 + free shipping
| ||Mac Slash || |