Download: 3Mb .zip Archive
J2SEditor is an IPTC caption editor with file management capabilities for MacOS X.
Designed for professional photographers and photo agencies, J2SEditor is used to view images according to their colour profile, sort files and add or modify textual meta-data of graphics files, individually or in batch, without affecting the documents (e.g. the caption of a JPEG file can be updated without recompression of the document).
The list of IPTC fields to edit as well as default values or other input controls are defined and stored in description profiles which can be adapted to each user with our J2SProfiler. Custom description profiles can also be made on demand.
Amongst other features, J2SEditor provides a toolbar e.g. for quick access to applications, folders or other tools so that J2SEditor can easily fit in a document workflow. Colour marks can be applied to the documents for faster identification. J2SEditor can also insert a colour profile into your image files and send a selection of documents to a FTP site. An Inspector window can be used to quickly display specific file information (e.g. IPTC or EXIF data, etc.).
J2SEditor supports all IPTC-compatible file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, Photoshop (PSD) and native IPTC image files (the IPTC is a standard used in the press industry for exchanging information).
* Possibility to export IPTC captions to xml files,
* Processing speed was greatly improved on,
* The caption status can be displayed ("to be captioned", "captioned", "renamed"),
* Incremental numbers can be automatically written to an IPTC field,
* Autorename: Files can be renamed automatically using the content of IPTC fields,
* Folder Generation: Files can be copied or moved automatically using the content of IPTC fields