Download: 9.8Mb Purchase Page
kSpectra Toolkit consists of a set of programs for advanced spectral analysis of univariate or multivariate time series arising in many of the physical sciences, ranging from electrical engineering and physics to geophysics and oceanography, as well as biomedical sciences. The toolkit contains procedures for:
- estimating the spectrum of a time series,
- decomposing the time series into trends, oscillatory components, and noise, and
- reconstructing the contributions of selected components of the time series.
kSpectra Toolkit takes full advantage of Max OS X to provide you the best user experience and performance:
Multithreading for essentual computations, which avoids freezing the user's interface and improves perforemance on multiprocessor system.
Integrated Apple help.
Built-in plotting with great graphics, EPS and PDF output.
Easy and intuitive object-based data management, single project files for all data and graphs; drag-and-drop importing of dataset files.
It's double-precision, core numerical linear algebra computations use the BLAS and Lapack functions in Apple’s vecLib framework, which gives you most of the performance benefits of Apple’s Velocity Engine, and the best optimization for all "G-series" processors.
Happy fishing in ocean of noise!
What is new in 1.0.1:
- minor problems with accessing Help have been fixed; Help is now available from kSpectra menu.
- minor computational bugs with input parameters have been fixed.
- smaller executable.