Download: 1,4 MByte Stuffit Archive
Native OS X web log analyzer, which shows interactive web analysis reports. Simple yet powerful. Requires no web server (to install on).
Did you ever tried to configure wusage, Analog or other web based logfile analyzer tools? Do you really know, what you have to configure to get what you need to see? Well, if you know, then just stop reading! TrendyMac is definitely not the right tool for you!
But if you hate cryptic configuration files of web-based web logfile analyzers, then continue. Trendy is your new Mac log analyzer! It's simple and fun to prepare nice looking reports.
Web based log analyzers live on a web server, TrendyMac lives on your Mac. Running a report for your own site or for your customer is simple: Feed in some logfile(s), set options and finally click the 'Analyze' button. That's it!
TrendyMac reads one or more logfiles and prepares reports for you. Using a fully Mac-like GUI, browse through your reports, filter results and finally create a PDF report.
Fatures of the current preview:
- Sites (Servers)
- Search engine queries
- HTTP result
- Time report
- Versatile regular expression based 'Special' report
- GEO analysis (to be enabled)
- Shows results in nice Mac-like windows using standard controls
- Live filters and focus on features
- See, how people found your site using search engines and analyze search engine queries
- Check, which languages your clients speak
- Find out, which other web server forwarded links to your site
- See fully qualified domain names of your customers, not only IP number
- See readable URLs, not only cryptic looking encoded URLs
- Versatile Special Report fature allows to create virtually unlimited and brand new report types
- Reads compressed log files, your web server prepard for you (*.gz)
- Enabled for 'Common', 'Combined' and 'Short' logfile format
- Prints good looking reports and creates PDFs TrendyMac is prepared to show diacritical characters used in France, e.g.
NOTE: This preview is restrictred to 3000 log file entries.