Download: 1.0 MB .gz Archive
Easy to guess passwords can be an easy way for hackers or criminals to gain access to your accounts and or computer. For many people, their password is something pretty obvious. It's a pet's name, or a child's name. By using more random passwords, you can make the hackers/criminals job much more difficult.
PasswordGenerator is a great tool for generating various types of passwords.
The following types of passwords can be generated:
* Alpha Password: passwords with both lower and upper case letters.
* Numeric Password: Passwords with numbers.
* Alphanumeric Password: Passwords with lower case letters, upper case letters, and numbers.
* Special Character Passwords: Passwords with lower case letters, upper case letters, numbers, and special characters (such as +, -, etc...)
Each password can be generated with any desired length.
If you have trouble coming up with secure passwords of your own, try PasswordGenerator. It's easy to use GUI interface should help you generate random passwords.
Version 1.1.0 has the following new features:
* A copy to clipboard button.
* Saves the settings used to generate a password.
* Can generate passwords longer than 99 characters.