| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|World of Where 1.3|
|Dec 29, 2004 03:47AM|
Download: 3.3 MB Stuffit Archive
World of Where is the easiest way to learn the countries and capital cities of the world on Mac OS X.
Featured are ten gorgeous dynamic maps each covering a continent of the world (including a map dedicated to the United States of America) and one on our solar system.
Each map is fully testable in both countries and capital cities and makes World of Where a terrific tool for students and teachers and a great way to learn geography; essential general knowledge in a 21'st century world.
Its fun, addictive and educational.
- Countries and capitals now appear immediately when pressing skip in soft mode or incorrectly clicking in hard mode.
- Wrong countries are highlighted in red, visually representing the places you still need to learn.
- Added full world test feature in which the entirety of your geographical knowledge is tested as world of where takes you around the globe.
- Preferences and high scores now stored in preference folder where they belong (sorry register users will have to re-enter their serial number).
- Added two new countries: Bermuda and Liechtenstein.
- Removed useless more info feature.
- High scores more detailed with percentage of entire world and average percentage.
- World of Where can now be used with any color setting, even black and white.
- Cities are much more geographically accurate.
- Highly optimized code making world of where slightly snappier and reducing its total size by 25%.
- A few miscellaneous bugs fixed such as spelling mistakes.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |