Download: 8.52 MB .tgz Archive
Advanced Web Ranking has the ability to generate and email reports after an update was finished. Couple that with the Scheduled Updates ability, and you will be able to turn on your computer in the morning and find reports on your websites ranks waiting for you in your Inbox. As a SEO, you can have updates being run and sent to your customers every night without even lifting a hand. Various types of reports (Current Rank, Top Sites, Web Site, etc.) can be created in any of the formats Advanced Web Ranking supports (PDF, HTML, Excel, XML or Text). Then they can be emailed to any of the addresses you pick from the Address Book, or saved to a folder where you can access them over the Internet.
This version features the ability to display all the active scheduled tasks, suggest keywords using the Google Suggest service and the ability to zoom in and out in the Rank Evolution charts.
- Added a new dialog that shows all the active scheduled tasks
- Added a keyword suggestion feature in Project Settings that uses Google Suggest
- Added the ability to zoom in and out in the Rank Evolution chart
- Added the ability to stop update if an URL is found
- Added the ability to save the report with a custom file name
- Added the ability to import URLs from a web page
- Added the ability to select the location of the backup/restore folder
- Added the ability to customize the date format