Download: 7258KB .tgz Archive
Advanced Web Ranking has the ability to generate and email reports after an update was finished. Couple that with the Scheduled Updates ability, and you will be able to turn on your computer in the morning and find reports on your websites ranks waiting for you in your Inbox. As a SEO, you can have updates being run and sent to your customers every night without even lifting a hand. Various types of reports (Current Rank, Top Sites, Web Site, etc.) can be created in any of the formats Advanced Web Ranking supports (PDF, HTML, Excel, XML or Text). Then they can be emailed to any of the addresses you pick from the Address Book, or saved to a folder where you can access them over the Internet.
This version features the ability to extract competition information from search engines, an advanced sorting criteria for all the printable reports and a new template manager for scheduling multiple project updates.
- Added "Number of search results" (competition) information in the reports.
- Added Header and Footer templates.
- Added Visibility stats to the Overview report.
- Added ability to schedule multiple projects.
- Added sort order (by Search Engine or Keyword).
- Added sort criteria (Ascending/Descending/Project Settings).
- Added three new filters: Top20 Up, Top20 Down, Top20 Dropped.
- Added index for HTML reports.