Download: 12 M Disk Image
Mail Factory lets you print addresses on labels and envelopes. You can also design fancy labels and envelopes using dozens of ready-made designs, or insert custom images with your company logo or other graphics. Mail Factory supports international address formats and prints POSTNET barcodes on labels and envelopes to help expedite delivery. You can print on labels from most popular companies, such as Avery, APLI, AOne, and more, or use it with your DYMO label printer.
- Search is added in the Contacts panel and other address lists.
- VCF (vCard file format) support added (by using drag and drop).
- Printing of envelĪpes has been improved: the Print Dialog allows envelope rotation.
- Entourage improvements: Support of Primary address source has been added.
- Center Alignment for Address Block added.
- Modifications in address management when using merge printing: now address components can be of 3 states: always displayed (On), always hidden (Off), displayed/hidden depending on the presence of information in the address database (Auto). The Auto state is set by default.
- In the Inspector Panel "Show all fields" button was added for convenient adding/editing fields.
- The choice of Preferred Address Source (Work, Home, Primary) was added into the Inspector Panel - in addition to the context menu.
- The ability to edit the data of person from the Batch-print Address List in Assistant dialog (by using Manual tab) added.
- Preview of sheet is added in the Change Layout dialog.
- Printing on Dymo printers fixed and improved.
- The gaps between Address components is reduced (except the "City State Zip" string, which conforms to USPS requirements).
- Bug with small-sized labels in the Custom Layout dialog is fixed.
- A number of minor bugs fixed.