Download: 1Mb .zip Archive
Image processing server application
J2STask is designed to process repetitive tasks on a large number of graphic files available locally or by ftp. Combined with J2SProfiler, J2STask can also be used to route documents according to the IPTC data they contain.
J2STask scans a local or ftp source folder at regular intervals and processes the files it contains according to the task settings. The files are then sent to one or two target folders.
J2STask can accomplish the following operations:
- Rotate (all files or according to Exif data),
- Set file resolution,
- Downsize the pictures,
- Apply a mark (insertion of a picture in the files - cf. watermark),
- Apply an IPTC profile, to make sure the files are properly captioned for example,
- Convert files to TIFF or JPEG and optionally recompress the files,
- Launch Applescript scripts,
Version 1.2 features the possibility to trigger a default task by drag&drop and to launch AppleScript scripts.