Download: 2.5 MB Download Form
Help tags (tool tips, brief text messages), coachmarks, roll-over effects and other interactive help tools for your FileMaker solutions. This FileMaker plug-in lets developers define help for layout objects and controls, such as data fields, buttons, pictures etc. By providing these features, 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In finally allows you to create FileMaker solutions with a really intuitive user interface!
HELP TAG (tool tip) is a brief text message (help, tip, description) that appears when user moves the mouse pointer over an object or a hot rectangle.
COACHMARK is a colored oval drawn around an object that needs to be brought to user's attention.
ROLL-OVER EFFECT is any recognizable (usually visible or audible) feedback to moving mouse pointer to/from a specific layout location.
- Attaches help tags to your user interface elements
- Increases productivity of your users
- Involves almost no work in comparison to demos, manuals or trainings
- Safe against status status area hiding, window scrolling, text ruler, etc..
- Automatically locates layout objects, such as buttons, fields and pictures
- Defining help tags is quick and easy with 24U SimpleHelp Utility
New features of the version 2.0:
- Ability to provide more information to user through help tags
- Ability to display multi-line help tags
- Ability to display alternate text based on modifier keys
- Ability to define help tag's text dynamically before they get displayed
- Ability to customize "mouse in", "mouse out", and "modifiers changed" actions for hot rectangles
- Ability to provide user with visible feedback known as roll-over effects
- Limited ability to use help tags also in list view
- Ability to display help tags at specified positions up on request
- Ability to draw coachmarks (colored ovals) around layout objects
- Ability to check mouse position at the time of last click on a button