Download: 851K Disk Image
The snapshot utility for web content.
SnapWeb creates complete screenshots of web pages even if the users screen isn't large enough to show the whole page content at once. The output isn't scattered to multiple pages or scaled down unless it is unreadable. The resulting images are saved as JPEG, PNG or PDF files.
The straight, browser like interface of SnapWeb makes it a very fast and productive tool to archive, document and present web content.
SnapWeb is a daily co-worker for advertising agencies, graphic studios, consultants, archivists, press reviewers, authors, journalists, scientists, students and teachers.
An easy and fast way to create offline documents, containing all the pictures and graphics in one single file. These documents will never change, although the web content is revised from time to time.
SnapWeb is Shareware, you can try it for free. License prices are...
USD 17.90 for private or educational use
USD 34.90 for a commercial license
System requirements are: Mac OS X version 10.2 (Jaguar) or newer. Apple Safari browser version 1.0 or newer.
New in version 1.2:
- Optimized for Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther"
- Solves several display bugs
- Improves overall performance and stability
- Reduced application size (from 2 MB to less than 1 MB)
- Supports multiple browser windows
- Drag & Drop of URLs directly to the browser window
- "Open ..." command to open local files
- Snapshots are visible in Finder windows or on the desktop immediately after creation
- A comprehensive manual unsolder the "read me" docs
- Fixes the non working "Register here ..." button (Panther bug)
- Fixes the broken menu item "Save"
- Fixes some problems with web pages containing Flash
- Fixes the application hide problem (disappeared browser window)
- Fixes the bad window redrawing when the color depth was changed
- Fixes problems with the usage of multiple screens