| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Jan 26, 2004 11:11PM|
Contributed by: mkobold
Download: 3.9MB Disk Image
iSQL-Viewer is an open-source JDBC 2.x/3.0 compliant database front end written in Java. It implements across multiple platforms features of the JDBC API. It does everything through a single interface.
* Services now have preferred schema concept.
* More functional processing for text has been added to the import wizard.
* Context sensitive SQL generation is now available from selecting tables or columns in the JDBC Explorer.
* Memory delta messages will now show up during query execution and display.
* Text tool commands are now available on all text components with a popup menu.
* New OpenOffice.org Solver import filter.
* Correct Support for generated keys from ResultSets is now a JDBC preference .
* XML exported in iSQL-Viewer can now be imported.
* The XML parser no longer needs to be included at boot time of the virtual machine.
* Increased UNICODE support.
* Export and Import wizards no longer bomb out.
* Better OS X Integration for clicking service files from Finder.
* ANT script is no included with the source distribution.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |