| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Jan 08, 2004 09:18AM|
Download: 771KB Stuffit Archive
SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance application for the Macintosh. It has features such as motion detection and live video streaming over networks.
- Supports all Macintosh compatible video input devices
- Supports network devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link, Vivotek and others)
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Motion Detection and Timelapse capture features
- Built-in web server for viewing of images and video over a network
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Configurable compression settings for movies and images
- FTP upload feature
- Email notification feature
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Web access account permissions can now be set on a per-camera basis
- Support for the Sony SNC-Z20N network camera
- Support for the StarDot NetCam network camera
- Support for the StarDot Express 6 network video server
- Support for Convision network video servers
- Fixed some problems with network video streaming
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |