| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Dec 09, 2003 08:45AM|
Download: 408K Stuffit Archive
This application shows up all printing characters of selected font.
- system-wide utility window (floating above documents windows)
- menu icon (small icon shown in menubar, CharView main window hidden before the user moves the mouse pointer into this icon)
- auto-iconify (if you want it to be visible at any position on the screen as a small icon)
- view font symbols in ASCII (256 chars) or Unicode (entire font)
- auto-zoomed (magnified) symbol in table without a click
- copy symbol to the clipboard and insert it into the frontmost application with one click
- insert symbol, it's HTML entity, decimal or hexadecimal code into the frontmost application with one click from contextual menu
- fully resizable window
- up to 20 of the last used fonts remembered
- fonts grouped by families for fast searching of fonts
- editable font name field for fast switching fonts
- works with all native OS X, OS X Classic applications
New interface, recompiled to be Mach-O binary (Mac OS X only).
- font menu grouping by families
- fast font searching by typing it's name
- contextual menu
- menu icon drawing
- printing functions
and many others ...
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |