Download: 508K Disk Image
Two Due is a To Do List manager that does more than most. Some of its special features are: recurring To Do items, so that they can be scheduled to occur on a regular basis; multiple sorting and selection fields; multiple files with remembered viewing options for each; extra fields for each To Do item, such as a multi-line Description, Outcome, Sequence and Web Page; plus automatic Web Publishing in the latest release!
New features in Version 1.2
1. Added information about the current Java Run-time to the bottom of the About Tab.
2. Added a Web Page field for each To Do item, along with a button to launch the Web page in your Web browser.
3. Added access to Kagi Registration page from Help menu.
4. Added access to Two Due User Guide from Help menu.
5. Added access to Two Due Home Page from Help menu.
6. Added a green plus sign icon to flag items due tomorrow, in addition to other icons already used to indicate overdue or due today.
7. Changed the display of Priority on the List Tab to center the number within its column, and to display different values in different colors, to provide better visual cues.
8. Added a Record Menu, with items to create a New Record, move to the Next Record, and move to the Prior Record. All three have keyboard shortcuts (Cmnd/Ctrl N is now used to create a New Record, rather than a New File).
9. Added Web Publishing fields to View Tab, so that a To Do list can be easily published as a Web page using an HTML template.