Download: 2.6MB BinHex
QuizMaker Pro 5.0 is a full-featured Macintosh application which generates, administers, archives, and scores multiple choice, matching, and short answer tests. Features include:
• Create and archive multiple choice, matching, or short answer tests.
• Have the computer administer the tests to students, notify students of their scores, allow them to review missed questions.
• Teacher can see individual student scores and analyze scores by test or by class.
A manual is available for download. Online help is available within the application. Registation information is included with the program.
Fixes & Features - QuizMaker Pro Version 5.0
• Enhanced appearance for best look on Mac OS X and Windows XP
• Toolbars added to creating quiz screens for easier navigation.
• Score files can be saved to a server so all scores will be reported to a single file.
• Preferences can be saved to a server so all copies will read the same preferences folder (requires Site License)
• Opening quizzes and scores defaults to the previously selected folder.
• Teachers may export a test for opening in any word processor.
• Movies can now be included with questions
• 'Duplicate question' feature added
• 'Speak Text' added to quiz creation screens (Mac only)
• Files from version 4.x can be opened with this version and saved as 5.0 files.
• Application now runs in the "Multiple Document Interface" and includes close and minimize buttons. (Windows)
• Various bugs fixed, stability improved
• Windows and Mac versions have exactly the same feature set.