| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Sep 24, 2003 03:51PM|
Download: 2.8 MB Download Form
KMremoteControl - the program that lets you use one system's keyboard/mouse to operate all the PCs and Macs on your desk.
KMremoteControl: the cross-platform program that lets you use one system's keyboard/mouse to operate all the PCs and Macs on your desk:
- use your favorite keyboard/mouse for all your work
- recover your desk space ... hide the extra keyboards, mice and mouse pads
- control all your PCs and Macs via your favorite Mac or PC
- avoid buying that KVM switch (for systems on your desk)
- great for laptop users
- use with ClipCommControl to synchronize Clipboards (Mac only)
Version 1.20 adds the following:
- ability to maintain a collection of keystroke substitutions that cause a keystroke on the controlling system to be sent as a specified keystroke to the controlled system
- an option to keep KMremoteControl in front, when remote controlling, to allow full use of application switcher and other hotkeys
- an option to support a single-button mouse by sending a right-click instead of a control-click when controlling a PC/Windows system
- significantly reduced launch/startup time
KMremoteControl requires Mac OS X 10.2 or newer or Windows 2000/XP. It can be downloaded via http://www.derman.com/ and operates in trial mode until a license is purchased ($19.95 USD for a 2-license Starter Pak).
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |