| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|oXygen XML Editor 2.0.4|
|Sep 24, 2003 09:30AM|
Contributed by: oxygenxml
Download: 12.9MB .gz Archive
oXygen XML editor offers a large coverage of today's XML technologies supporting XML, XML Schema, Relax NG schema, DTD and XSL documents. With the main focus on usability oXygen runs the time consuming operations in background allowing you to actually use it most of the time.
* Edit remote files.
* Better presentation for errors and find results.
* Link to specification for XML Schema errors.
* Improve the validate support for Relax NG schemas.
* Content completion driven by Relax NG Schemas.
* Replace string accepts new lines.
* Better console support.
* Configurable editor background color.
* XML perspective and XML project support for Eclipse.
* Shortcuts for actions in Eclipse plugin.
* Indent/unindent selection in Eclipse plugin.
* Escape selection in Eclipse plugin.
* Import from HTML available in Eclipse.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |