| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Sep 22, 2003 09:06PM|
Contributed by: mkobold
Download: 2.3 MB Disk Image
iSQL-Viewer works with most database platforms, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and Informix. iSQL-Viewer provides a variety of tools and features to carry out common database tasks.
iSQL-Viewer is designed to meet the needs of JDBC Driver developers and database developers who work in single or multi-platform environment
* WYSIWYG Table Editor allows you to edit table data without entering SQL!
* New display for providing feedback on the progress of a query.
* Support for remote/shared services via HTTP and other standard URLs.
* Improved SQL Editor for better display and syntax highlighting.
* SQL-Complete provides context sensitive suggestions within the SQL editor.
* New import filter for loading BLOB/CLOB type data.
* New Icon Set
* Fixed decompression feature in the Extended data viewer.
* Fixed URI parsing exception for services located in paths with spaces.
* Fixed multiple resultset bug, Sybase users will be able to use sp_xxx commands.
* Drag and drop support for file resources.
* New JDBC Driver adapter designed to connect to DataSource objects from J2EE
framework like Weblogic, Websphere, and JBoss.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |