Download: 5.5 MB Disk Image
SQL4X Manager J is a comprehensive graphical Interface for web and database developers to access any JDBC compliant database server. You can choose between a terminal-like graphical SQL Console with SQL syntax coloring and table name auto-completion to execute your own SQL commands and a fully graphical schema and table browser.
SQL4X Manager J includes a wide variety of graphical assistants, i.e. to create and modify table definitions, manage SQL views, import and export data and create SQL queries.
SQL4X Manager J features:
- execute stored procedures (Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase)
- run anonymous PL/SQL blocks (Oracle)
- easily create MySQL/PHP web pages to list your tables, input, edit and delete data (generated code is Dreamweaver MX compatible)
- graphically enter and modify stored procedures, functions, triggers and many other objects (Oracle)
- SQL Console now displays multiple result sets from a query as text
- SQL Viewer now displays multiple result sets from a stored procedure as tabbed table view
- SQL Console supports more special SQL*Plus commands (Oracle)
SQL4X Manager J fully supports MS SQL Server 2000, MySQL, Oracle 7/8/9i, PostgreSQL, OpenBase and Sybase with special assistants, managers and pre-configured status views. Basic support is available for IBM DB2, MS SQL Server 7, PrimeBase and any other JDBC compliant database server.
New in SQL4X Manager J 2.6:
- Data Transfer Manager (DTM) to copy (migrate) tables and databases. Supports copy from and to any JDBC enabled database server.
- Reporting Tool to easily create and print simple reports based on your database queries.
- GUI enhancements for beginners.
- SQL Script Editor to modify embedded SQL scripts to retrieve status information from your database server (for usage with Database Navigator/Corner Menu)
- New PHP and JSP code generator. The JSP code generator supports all major databases and generates JSP code compatible with all major JSP containers (like Tomcat, etc). The generated code can be post-processed with Dreamweaver MX.