| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Jul 22, 2003 02:47AM|
Contributed by: izi4u
Download: 3 Mb Stuffit Archive
Whether you run a small training company or you're responsible for managing in-house and external courses, izi-Course can support you. This software solution provides you an effective tool to manage your students and prospects. Courses can be grouped to complete studies and can be handled accordingly.
izi-Course is a user-friendly and effective database tool. Key features:
- Set-up your study program with different courses;
- Register or import your students and trainers;
- Link the students to courses or complete studies;
- Generate personalized mailings;
- Register actions and watch over the follow-up. Includes history of actions;
- Generate and print 'to-do list' based on actions;
- Set-up (weighted) assignments per course;
- Grade your students based on their scores;
- Sell products together with the course participation (course books and materials).
- Send e-mail to a single contact or a range of selected contacts;
- Send e-mail directly or save as draft to allow individual changes before sending;
- Produce all your reports, lists, labels, letters and badges;
- Generate invoices;
- Built-in report generator and word-processor;
- Mail-merge capabilities with other word-processors;
- For Windows, Macintosh and cross-platform;
- Single- and multi-user licenses
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Other languages on request. Mail your request.
Prices starting at USD 175.-
Version 1.5 adds following functionality to the standard module:
- Free fields which can be named by the user, offering maximum flexibility; added 5 long text fields, 5 short text fields, 5 number fields and 5 checkboxes. All fields are on contact / student level.
- Improved User Reference.
- Some minor bug fixes.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |