Download: Stuffit Archive
This is x48, an HP48 CPU emulator. This is version 1.2 for the MacOS and the version 0.4.1 of the original x48 emulator.
By Markus Fritze
- trivial BEEP support (sound on the HP48 gives you a SysBeep() - max. once per second)
- switchable screen size, now with "real" HP48 look
- display the ROM version in the title of the window
- Rewrote the code for the HP48 clock. It was wrong after any sleep (e.g. on a PowerBook), etc. It also was always 5s late. There still might be a 1s difference, but I think we can live with it.
- removed the sleep mode of the HP48. Many users wrote me a mail, that the emulator stopped working after 10 minutes: well, it turned of to save battery power?
- new format for the preferences, so your HP48 has to do a reset.