Download: 1.58 MB MacBinary
iGetter is a download utility with many useful functions such as resuming broken downloads, segmented (accelerated) downloading, Internet browsers integration, queue filtering by various criteria, file mirrors support for additional acceleration, cookies support, processing web page links, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, reconnecting modems, hang up and shut down when the downloads are done.
- Included new localizations for Traditional Chinese and German languages.
- New contextual menu support for OmniWeb browser.
- Included support for Safari and Camino "cookies".
- Included three new columns in the queue: "Elapsed Time", "Start Date" and "End Date".
- Included ability to customize the queue table columns, change the column order, and sort the queue by any column (only in MacOS X).
- iGetter now shows the average speed of the finished downloads.
- Improved the Internet browser plugin. Now the iGetter function 'Integrate with Internet browsers' fully supports the Safari browser.
- A new "Info" tab pane. It shows detailed information of the currently selected download in the queue.
- Included ability to open the folder containing a finished downloads or the "Item Settings" window of uncompleted downloads with a double-click.
- Included a new option for switching the computer into sleep mode instead of shutting it down (only in MacOS X).
- Now "Process Web Page" properly handles files with equal names and href tags with CR/LFs in them.
- Improved handling of URLs that include colon characters in the file name.
- Improved handling of "416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable" HTTP error. Now iGetter will download successfully from servers responding with this error (e.g. macupdate.com).
- Fixed a buffer overflow bug.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes crashes iGetter when deleting items from the queue.
- Fixed a bug that causes iGetter to save only parts of the login information.