| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|May 30, 2003 01:42PM|
Download: 1 MB Disk Image
MenuMeters is a set of CPU, memory, disk, and network monitoring tools for MacOS X. The MenuMeters monitors are true SystemUIServer plugins (also known as Menu Extras). This means they can be reordered using command-drag and remember their positions in the menubar across logins and restarts.
- CPU meter supports Griffin PowerMate.
- CPU meter has processor temperature readings (on supported machines).
- CPU meter has separate graph color for "nice" processes.
- Net meter offers more network graph styles.
- Net meter now allows selection of displayed interface.
- Net meter can copy interface IP address to clipboard
- Net meter can now update every 0.5 seconds.
- Memory meter has "thermometer" style display.
- Memory meter no longer includes inactive pages in used totals this is arguably less accurate, but probably less confusing.
- Memory meter now has pagein/pageout indicators.
- Memory meter now reports swapfile information.
- Disk meter now offers "Aqua" LEDs.
- More localization support in all languages, and the addition of German and Dutch translations.
- Many bugfixes.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |