Download: 587k Disk Image
X Resource Graph (XRG) is an open source system monitor that shows graphs for CPU usage, Memory usage, Network activity, Disk activity, current Weather, and Stock market data. XRG is designed to use as little overhead possible while showing a lot of information about the resource usage of your machine in a nice interface.
* Interface refinements to the Preferences panel.
* Better restrictions to keep XRG on screen, even with multiple monitors.
* A new icon.
* Ability to save and load color themes.
* ppp0 traffic is now shown in the network graph. (Code by Anthony Hodsdon)
* Option to make the graph window float above other windows. (Code by Anthony Hodsdon)
* Changed the preferences interface for the network minimum scale.
* Added version checking (and the ability to disable it in the prefs).
* Restructured and generalized some of the drawing code. The CPU, Network, and Disk graphs should draw quicker now. (Code by Anthony Hodsdon)
* Added the option to invert the RX or the TX packets in the network graph.
* Split the disk graph into reading and writing components.