| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Keyboard And Mouse Recorder 2.1|
|May 06, 2003 06:35AM|
Download: 1M Stuffit Archive
Keyboard And Mouse Recorder allows you to record and replay keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks.
- You can record your keyboard keystrokes, mouse movements and mouse clicks.
- You can save the record to disk in a file for later use.
- You can load a previously saved record from disk.
- You can play the record in loop as many times as needed.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English and in French.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- A bug preventing to load records from the disk has been corrected.
- A bug preventing to loop has been corrected.
- A bug preventing to remember preferences has been corrected.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |