| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Font Viewer 4.2|
|May 05, 2003 01:42AM|
Download: 1M Stuffit Archive
Font Viewer allows you to list, compare, try and print all installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the total number of installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the name of each font next to its rank.
- It displays an example of text written with each font.
- You can edit each example, which permits you to try out the fonts as you want.
- You can replicate your own example through all the fonts.
- You can change the style and size of all the fonts.
- You can open multiple windows at the same time with all the fonts, to compare them more easily for example.
- It can automatically display the main characters of each font.
- It can print all of your fonts with the selected size, style and text.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English and in French.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- You can print your fonts on any printer at normal resolution (72 dpi) or at maximal resolution.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |