Download: 1M Stuffit Archive
File Properties Editor allows you to edit several properties of any kind of files.
- You can edit several properties of any kind of document (files, folders, applications, ...).
- You can edit their name, their type, their creator, their creation date, their modification date, their extension visibility.
- You can set their type and creator to the ones of any other file.
- You can set their creation date and modification date to the current day or any other day.
- You can make them locked (to prevent them from being modified) and unlocked.
- You can make them visible or invisible (to hide them in the Finder so that no other user can see them).
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- You can open folders by double-clicking them in the list.
- You can relaunch the Finder when Mac OS X does not automatically update the folder in which you make a modification.