| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Apr 20, 2003 06:55PM|
Download: 170 kB .tgz Archive
ClipboardSharing is a menu extra that allows you to send the contents of your clipboard to the clipboard of other Mac OS X computers. You can use it to send/share almost anything that can be copied to a clipboard, including formatted text and images, and because it uses Rendezvous to find computers on the local network it is very simple and efficient to use.
With ClipboardSharing you can also restore previos clipboards; a simple approach to get multiple clipboards. You choose how many recent clipboards you want the application remember, and then you can restore them by using a simple menu.
New in version 1.1:
- Warns the user if Mac OS X's built in firewall is blocking ClipboardSharing
- Asks the user before importing very large recent clipboards on startup
- Better security in checking of client IP address against access list
- Now understands both full and short user names in the access preferences
- Optimized importing and exporting of recent clipboards
- Shows a progress indicator when importing or exporting recent clipboards
- Small optimizations in finding of Rendezvous services
- Fixed a couple of crashing bugs
- No longer shows an error message after downloading an empty clipboard
- Small language fixes
- Shows a welcome message the first time the applications is launched
- Incompatible with previous versions of ClipboardSharing
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |