| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Linked Applications Launcher 1.1|
|Apr 15, 2003 01:43AM|
Download: 1M Stuffit Archive
Linked Applications Launcher is a utility to automatically launch, quit or kill applications when other ones launch or quit.
- You can make any application launch automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can make any application quit or even kill automatically when any other one launches or quits.
- You can add or remove as much links between applications as you want.
- There is an inline help to guide you through the interface.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English and in French.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- A French localization has been released.
- Applications can not only be quitted but can also be killed when any other application launches or quits.
- A bug in the Registration window has been corrected.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |