| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Baby Safe 1.60|
|Jan 24, 2003 07:15PM|
Download: 8.8 MB Stuffit Archive
Baby Safe provides an interactive safe environment for your baby to play with the computer, while at the same time preventing your baby from causing chaos on your computer.
Most screen savers ask for your password once you move the mouse or touch a key, which is not fun when you have a baby eager to play with the computer. With Baby Safe your toddler can have some fun and learn the numbers and the alphabet while your work is protected.
Once a special word such as byebye, quit, adios or exit is typed, the screen saver can exit. You may need to use your password to get back to the computer as it was before the screen saver was activated.
* Teaches the numbers and the alphabet with spoken words as the toddler presses keys.
* Displays pictures of flowers and animals at random or when the space key is pressed.
* Displays geometric shapes at random and when the mouse is clicked.
* Protects your work while your baby can play safely.
* Requires a special word such as byebye, quit, or exit to exit baby safe mode.
* Free updates for registered users!
* Can play musical chords when some keys are pressed.
New for version 1.60:
* Have an option to load photos from the users Pictures folder.
* Removed a couple of backgrounds.
* Added photos, we now have 277 photos.
* Corrected the outline of some photos which got an outline due to high compression.
* Draw at most 4 old letters to make the screen less busy.
* Bigger size geometric shapes.
* Re-worked all the geometric shapes with textures.
* Added 2 more sets of alphabets and numbers.
* Reset the trial date so people can try it again.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |