| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Mouse Distance Measurer 1.6|
|Jan 15, 2003 01:38AM|
Download: 1M Stuffit Archive
Mouse Distance Measurer is a system utility which measures the distance your mouse covers when you move it.
Do you know the distance your mouse travels every day, every week, every year...? No? It's incredible! You could go around the world, really! You want to see it?
Then Mouse Distance Measurer is what you need!
- You can measure the distance covered by your mouse.
- You can indicate your screen dimensions to be as accurate as possible.
- You can choose to display distances in meters or yards.
- It remembers the last distance covered at launch.
- You can reset the distance covered to zero.
- It works in a very small global floating window, which makes it not bulky at all on the screen.
- It displays the covered distance in the window bar.
- You can set the window transparency.
- It's a background application that does not appear in the Dock.
- It remembers window last position and size at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- A new plugin has been used.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |