| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Jan 08, 2003 02:01AM|
Contributed by: anarakis
Download: 1 MB BinHex
LogPile is a handy utility for viewing and analysing OS X log files. More than just a log viewer, LogPile provides users with the means for performing basic data-mining operations on these logs. Users can also use LogPile to delete a specified application log.
- Manually pause/resume/stop the display of log entries
- Log entries can now be sorted either by themselves or by their line numbers
- Select All/None menu option now supported
- Selected log entries can now be removed from the display using the Edit/Clear menu option
- Copy selected log entries to the clipboard
- Drag and drop selected log entries to the Desktop or to any application that supports drag 'n drop
- User-configurable background refresh
- Support for custom (i.e. user-defined) logs
- User-configurable noise filter
- Choose to save/print only those log entries that have been selected
- Search feature now provides three modes of operation (inclusion/exclusion/reg-ex). It also supports case-sensitivity
- Auto-clear the console log display after a specific number of log entries have been displayed
- Limit the number of log entries to be retrieved from the head or tail end of a log
- Include/exclude hardware and system information when printing or saving a log
- Initial support for TDT (tab-delimited table) and CDC (comma-delimited column) file formats
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |