| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|DockExtender 3.0 Beta 5|
|Dec 27, 2002 07:21PM|
Contributed by: mklahn
Download: 3.5 MB Disk Image
DockExtender allows you to minimize dock clutter by allowing you to create DockExtender Menus that fit right into the dock or quickly access them through a menu bar tool. These menus contain lists of programs that are completely configurable by you. This greatly enhances the clean look of the dock, and improves speed and usability of the dock.
The DockExtender menu bar tool also allows you to create multiple docks on your system and switch between them easily. Configuration takes place through the system preferences application right beside all other user preference settings.
What's New in Version 3.0ß5
Bugs Fixed for v 3.0B5:
- Replaced 'drag-to-dock' install method with a "Add Menu to Dock" button in the Preference Pane
- Default menu icons now included in Preference Pane
- Completely rewrote menu creation in status bar item and docklings, which increases stability and improves performance
- Many small tweaks to the preference pane interface
New Features in v 3.0B5:
- Dockling menus now display icons for folders, documents and applications
- Clicking on a Static or Dynamic submenu entry will now open that folder in the Finder
Known Issues in 3.0B5:
- Recent items (applications and documents) don't refresh often enough
NOTE: DockExtender 3.0 Beta 5 will expire at noon local time on January 31.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |