| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Pixel Tester 2.2|
|Dec 06, 2002 06:59AM|
Download: 700k Stuffit Archive
Pixel Tester is a screen utility to help you detect any dead pixel on your screens or LCD displays.
- You can test all possible and existing colors on your screen simply by moving the mouse, which is very simple and very fast.
- You can in particular test pure red, pure green and pure blue by moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen, and pure white by moving the mouse at the top of the screen.
- You can test pure black at the end of the test.
- It uses several patterns to help you detect dead pixels more easily.
- It supports multiple monitors and asks you at launch which one you want to test.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Jaguar.
- It has a new icon.
- The documentation has been updated.
- The application is compatible with Extended Software Updater available at "AlphaOmega Software" website.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |