Download: 700k Stuffit Archive
Get File Path is a file utility to copy to the clipboard the path of a file or folder dropped on it, after automatic application of various programmable transformations.
- It works with any kind of file (applications, documents, folders, ...).
- It uses pattern matching to copy and transform the name, and/or the path, and/or the parent folder path of the dropped file.
- It can automatically insert other characters and tags during the copy, which is usefull to create links for example.
- It remembers the last pattern used.
- It can copy the result to the clipboard or to an edit field.
- It can automatically quit afterwards.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Jaguar.
- It has a new icon.
- You can choose to copy Unix paths or Mac paths.
- The documentation has been updated.
- The application is compatible with Extended Software Updater available at "AlphaOmega Software" web site.