| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|DockExtender 3.0 Beta 4|
|Nov 26, 2002 07:43PM|
Contributed by: mklahn
Download: 1.6 MB Disk Image
DockExtender allows you to minimize dock clutter by allowing you to create DockExtender Menus that fit right into the dock or quickly access them through a menu bar tool. These menus contain lists of programs that are completely configurable by you. This greatly enhances the clean look of the dock, and improves speed and usability of the dock.
The DockExtender menu bar tool also allows you to create multiple docks on your system and switch between them easily.
Configuration takes place through the system preferences application right beside all other user preference settings.
What's New In Version 3.0ß4
Bugs Fixed for v 3.0B4:
- The building of the status bar menu is now performed more efficiently.
- System Preferences sub-menu in status bar menu now uses the "correct" title of each preference pane along with the specific icon for that preference pane.
- Changed "blank" separator in menus from "--------" to a blank line.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fixed crash that can happen when filenames end in a period.
- Fixed crash that can happen when adding the contents of folders
- Fixed crash that can happen on startup with no configurations
- Fixed crash that can happen when dragging items into the application list in the preference pane
- Fixed crash that can happen while reordering items within the application list
- Fixed browsing of folders with dots in their names (Toast Titanium)
- Many small tweaks to the preference pane interface
New Features in v 3.0B4:
- System Preferences special submenu now loads icons & sets names properly for all preference panes
- System Preferences special submenu now loads preference panes from all Library folders
Known Issues in 3.0B4:
- Recent items (applications and documents) don't refresh often enough
- PreferencePane restarts Dock even if there are no Docklings in use
- Need to "Apply Changes" after installing a Dockling (it should automatically do this for the User)
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |