| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Font Viewer 3.1|
|Nov 19, 2002 01:45AM|
Download: 700k Stuffit Archive
You want to be able to list all the fonts installed on your Macintosh? You want to compare them? You want to display all their possible main characters in any style and any size? You want to display them with your own text sample?
Then Font Viewer is what you need!
Font Viewer is a font utility to list, compare and try out installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the total number of installed fonts on your system.
- It displays the name of each font next to its rank.
- It displays an example of text written with each font.
- You can edit each example, which permits you to try out the fonts as you want.
- You can replicate your own example through all the fonts.
- You can change the style and size of all the font.
- You can open multiple windows at the same time with all the fonts, to compare them more easily for example.
- It can automatically display the first main characters of each font.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
- The "Ok" button behaviour in the registration window has been corrected.
- The application is compatible with Extended Software Updater available at "AlphaOmega Software" web site.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |