Download: 696 KB Disk Image
Performs various useful functions with tab-delimited data files, including parsing bookmark files, generating static Web pages from HTML templates, merging multiple data sources and combining records with duplicate keys.
1) Added "today" as a special variable that will be replaced with today's date, at the time that a template generation is run. Also added an optional date format as a variable modifier, to allow the format of today's date to be specified.
2) Added a replay button on the script tab, which will rerun the last script recorded or played without having to re-select the script file.
3) Added proper menus and accelerator/shortcut keys to perform major program functions without having to use tabs and buttons.
4) Modified user interface to gray out buttons and menu items when they are not applicable.
5) Fixed a bug that was causing problems when processing an alias in a data dictionary.
6) Removed the ability to run TDF Czar as an applet, since this seemed fairly useless, wasn't reliable (due to lack of consistent testing), and was causing several user interface challenges.
7) Made the initial application window size smaller, and made it resizable.
8) Made several Mac OS X specific enhancements:
- Put menu bar at top of screen;
- Enabled About and Quit menu items on Application menu;
- Enabled script files to be played by dropping them on the application or by double-clicking a file with an extension of .tcz.