| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Nov 13, 2002 07:40AM|
Contributed by: Presenta Ltd.
Download: 1MB Download Form
iGetter is a download manager and accelerator
- Included new localizations for Japanese, French, Spanish and Italian languages.
- iGetter now takes advantage of Quartz and ATSUI on MacOS X, resulting in superior anti-aliasing of all texts in the application.
- New Aqua icons for the application, documents and application folder (OS X version).
- iGetter is now compiled as a Mach-O Binary in Bundle MacOS X native format (OS X version).
- New contextual menu support for Internet Explorer, iCab and Opera browsers (new in the OS X version).
- A new Zip Preview function. This feature will allow you to preview the content of 'zip' compressed files before downloading them.
- A new Verify mirror servers function. It will check the time of response and availability of the mirror servers.
- Automatic saving of the download URL in the Finder's file Comments field (new in the OS X version).
- iGetter now supports the external download manager feature in the Opera browser (new in the MacOS version).
- A new option that allows iGetter to stay in background when a new download is added.
- A new option for treating unresolvable server errors as resolvable. This option may help in situations when some servers don't respect the HTTP/FTP specifications for errors and return non-fatal errors as fatal.
- Included new application uninstaller.
- Prevented a bug in Internet Explorer with double redirected URLs (for example, the registration forms at Apple.com).
- Included support for DigitalRiver.com downloads.
- Improved the automatic renaming of duplicate files to respect file extensions.
- Fixed a minor bug in the "Process Web page" function.
- Fixed "Speed Limit" function.
- Fixed "Hang-up when done" and "Redial if disconnected" functions (in the OS X version).
- Improved user interface (in the MacOS version).
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |