Download: 600k Stuffit Archive
File Properties Editor is a file utility to edit several properties of any kind of files.
- You can edit several properties of any kind of document (files, folders, applications, ...).
- You can edit their name, their type, their creator, their creation date, their modification date.
- You can set their creation date and modification date to the current day or any other day.
- You can make them locked (to prevent them being modified) and unlocked.
- You can make them visible or invisible (to hide them in the Finder).
- It has an inline help to guide you through the interface.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
What's new since last version?
- Some menus have been corrected.
- The file opening processing has been improved.
- The inline help has been added.