| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|File Monitor 1.8|
|Jul 13, 2002 09:50AM|
Download: 600k Stuffit Archive
File Monitor is a utility to monitor modifications occurring to any kind of files.
- You can monitor several files and folders at the same time.
- You can drag and drop files and folders to add them in the monitoring window.
- You can adjust the monitoring period.
- It remembers last monitored files and monitoring period at launch.
- It can automatically start monitoring at launch.
- You can open modified files when their modification is detected.
- It can automatically send a full detailed email to any recipients when a modification is detected.
- It can monitor modification dates, and/or sizes, and/or numbers of contained files (for folders).
- It can automatically continue to monitor after a modification is detected.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
What's new since last version?
- Some windows and some menus have been corrected.
- The documentation has been updated.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |