Download: 600k Stuffit Archive
Get File Path is a utility to copy to the clipboard the path of a file or folder dropped on it, after automatic application of various programmable transformations.
- It works with any kind of file (applications, documents, folders, ...).
- It uses pattern matching to copy and transform the name, and/or the path, and/or the parent folder path of the dropped file.
- It can automatically insert other characters and tags during the copy, which is usefull to create links for example.
- It remembers the last pattern used.
- It can copy the result to the clipboard or to an edit field.
- It can automatically quit afterwards.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
What's new since last version?
- Some windows and some menus have been corrected.
- The documentation has been updated.