| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Battery Endurance Measurer 1.4|
|Jul 08, 2002 07:21AM|
Download: 600k Stuffit Archive
Battery Endurance Measurer is a utility to help you measure your battery endurance.
- It displays the start time of your measure.
- It displays the last drop off which occurred during your measure.
- It displays you how long your computer has been awake, which is your battery endurance measure.
- It automatically starts measuring at launch.
- You can reset the measure at any time.
- It can automatically continue to measure after a dropping off.
- It does not loose the previous measure and does not take into account the sleep duration when it continues to measure after a drop off.
- It has an inline help bar to guide you through the interface.
- It remembers window last position at launch.
- It takes very little memory, CPU and disk space.
- It doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use.
What's new since last version?
- Some windows and some menus have been corrected.
- The documentation has been updated.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |