Download: 596 KB Download Form
PocketBackup is an easy to use, reliable, and affordable personal backup system.
PocketBackup has the following features:
• Simple three step backup process. One, select files to backup. Two, select a backup destination drive. Three, click on the "Backup" button.
• Backups are saved to Mac standard disk images (dmg) or burned to standard CDs.
• Auto mounting of AppleTalk and Network Drives.
• Timed backups.
• Records and tracks previously made backups.
• English, French, and German versions are available.
• Affordable. PocketBackup only costs $20.00 (US).
PocketBackup 1.11 is a maintenance release that fixes a 'locked file' bug that could cause backups to fail and fixes a number of other minor bugs.