Download: 612 K Download Form
PocketBackup is an easy to use, reliable, and affordable personal backup system.
PocketBackup has the following features:
• Simple three step backup process. One, select files to backup. Two, select a backup destination drive. Three, click on the "Backup" button.
• Backups are saved to Mac standard disk images (dmg) or burned to standard CDs.
• Auto mounting of AppleTalk and Network Drives.
• Timed backups.
• Records and tracks previously made backups.
• English, French, and German versions are available.
• Affordable. PocketBackup only costs $20.00 (US).
A free 30-day trial version of PocketBackup can be downloaded at: http://www.pocketsw.com/PocketBackup.html.
PocketBackup 1.1 updates the backup management system, improves reliability, and fixes a number of bugs. Specifically:
• Spliting source files into multiple parts is now supported allowing large folders to be easily backed up.
• Minor bugs have been eliminated.
• Localization support has been updated.