Download: Stuffit Archive
File Monitor is a utility to monitor modifications occurring to any kind of files.
It has many advantages:
- it allows you to monitor several files (or folders) at the same time,
- it accepts drag and drop to add files to be monitored,
- it allows you to adjust the monitoring period,
- it remembers monitored files and monitoring period from one launch to another,
- it can automatically start monitoring at launch,
- it allows you to open modified files when their modification is detected,
- it can automatically send a full detailed email to any recipients when a modification is detected,
- it can monitor modification dates, and/or sizes, and/or number of contained files (for folders),
- it can automatically continue to monitor after a modification is detected,
- it remembers window last position at launch,
- it takes very little memory, CPU and disk space,
- it doesn't need any installation nor configuration, which makes it very easy to use,
- it's very cheap.