| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|Apr 25, 2002 10:19AM|
Download: 0.584 MB Download Form
PocketBackup is an easy to use, reliable, and affordable personal backup system.
PocketBackup has the following features:
• Simple three step backup process. One, select files to backup. Two, select a backup destination drive. Three, click on the "Backup" button.
• Backups are saved to Mac standard disk images (dmg) or burned to standard CDs.
• Auto mounting of AppleTalk and Network Drives.
• Timed backups.
• Records and tracks previously made backups.
• Affordable. PocketBackup only costs $20.00 (US).
PocketBackup 1.01 is a maintenance release that fixes a number of bugs. Specifically:
• Privilege checking and updating has been added. In version 1.0 a lack of read privileges when copying a file would cause backups to fail.
• An error in making multiple part CD backups has been fixed.
• A bug in using standard HFS drives as a backup destination has been fixed.
• Other minor bugs have been eliminated.
• Localization support has been updated.
• The time server for timed backups has been updated.
• Help has been updated.
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |