| ||Sections || |
| ||User Functions || |
|Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User
| ||Pair Networks || |
Don't want to spend $99 on .Mac services from Apple?
Sign up for an account at Pair Networks, for only $5.95/Month. You'll get email, 100MB of disc space, 100MB traffic per day, and super-reliable service on one of the fastest web hosts around.
Click here to learn more!
|TinkerTool 2.11 |
|Mar 07, 2002 03:16PM|
Contributed by: Dirk Eismann
Download: gzipped disk image
Tinker Tool enables a wide range of hidden preferences in OS X, some of which have no other user interface within the system. [read on for a list]...
Allows you to activate the following preference options without using the command-line:
- Set the file format for screenshots
- Show hidden and system files in the Finder
- Make the Finder a standard application with a "Quit" menu item
- Enable or disable the Mac OS Desktop
- Disable the animation effect when opening files
- Control display options for the Finder's column view
- Control the scaling options for the Desktop background image
- Select the Dock animation effect
- Use transparent Dock icons to mark hidden applications
- Select different styles for display of the scrollbar arrows
- Control automatic play of audio CDs or DVDs
- Change the language for startup and login without having to reinstall the OS
- Select the default fonts used in Cocoa applications
- Activate transparent Terminal windows
| ||What's Related || |
| ||Story Options || |